Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Playing at Disney World's Magic Kingdom







A little over two weeks ago, we were at Disneyland in Anahiem and today we spent the day at Disney's Magic Kingdom in Orlando. They have most of the same rides, but are definitely different and Craig and I found ourselves comparing them all day long. We had a great time and I was so proud of myself for actually going on Splash Mountain as well as the Thunder Mountain Railroad. They were both fun when the ride ended and I might even try them again. We loved seeing all the little princesses who had been to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for a princess makeover. The packages started at $49.95 for the basic coach package to the castle package for $229.95 which included hairstyle, nails, shimmering makeup, photos with themed holder, princess gown, crown, wand, shoes, and a princess sash. I especially loved the Cinderella Castle. We had lots of rain, but it wasn't cold, and our clothes dried fast. Rain didn't stop us from having a great day! A little side note, when I talked to Heidi yesterday, she was going to be making jam, when I talked to Tiffany today, she was making bread, when I talked to Heather, she was working on a vegetable garden, and I spent the day at Disney World. Is there something wrong with this picture?

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like fun. Wish we were there:)

Miranda said...

Lucky!!!!!! Wish I was there!!!!!!

David said...

I'm very proud of you Mom, going on those scary rollercoasters!