Tuesday, April 28, 2009

OK, I'm Officially Over Snow and Cold!!

It looked like Christmas when I peeked out the window this morning and saw everything all white and covered with snow. The only problem is, it wasn't Christmas, it was April 28th and we had many miles to go. We finally gave up thinking it would stop and headed out onto roads completely covered with snow---the highways too. (I kept thinking, "Don't they snowplow their roads around here?" I guess I'm just a California girl and I like it that way.) After about 30 miles of this, we were delighted to finally see the road again. We are now here in a very comfortable condo at the Bear Lake Worldmark. We did stop by the cabin and found it sad; bare trees and all alone without all the usual family activity there. It did look great, however. LeBeau's is closed of course, but we did manage to have a great dinner at the Bear Cave---it too seemed lonely waiting for all the fun summer people.

No comments: