I think we finally did it. We have OD'd on amusement parks. It's been a fun run, but enough is enough!! We went to our last Disney W
orld park today, Hollywood Studios.
It is the most relaxing of the parks as it seems smaller in area and has lots and lots of shows which we fully took ad
vantage of seeing.
The "Indiana Jones Epic Stunt" Show
and the "Lights, Motors, Action" Extreme Car stunt show
were expecially fun to watch----gave us lots of insights into how some of the daring scenes in the movies are done.
Craig especially had fun on the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith,
but no way was I going to g
o on that roller coaster. I was busy watching the final for the new American Idol Experience. I thought it would be real dumb, but it was so fun and the singers picked from the park today, were fabulous. I thought how much Miranda would have enjoyed this show. It seems like every attraction that Craig and I have experienced at Disney World, we have thought about how much one of our kids or grandkids would have loved it. I think we are missing them all.
2 comments:
we miss you too!
I wish I was there!
Post a Comment