Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Arrived in Anaheim




It was fun to spend a little time with some of our grandchildren and I even to dress baby Rose. She looked so cute, we just had to take her picture. We started the day with a nice breakfast at IHOP with Heidi and Rose, Heather, Ian, and Max. Trying to read the menu at IHOP, I realized that there was a problem with my contact and one eye was real sore. Obviously there was a problem so after Heather tried to find the missing contact in my eye, it was suggested I make a quick stop by Dr. Poulsen's office before heading out across the country. The people who were in his office are so sweet and in no time were able to retrieve the folded up contact hidden underneath my eyelid and I was good to go. We arrived at the Worldmark in Anaheim and decided to check out downtown Disney. So many wonderful memories flooded into our heads. We remembered how we used to camp in a place right across the street from Disneyland and I can still remember coming back to the camp trailer and making chili, we remembered when we stayed at the Disneyland Hotel, we remembered the great time we all had when the whole family went even though the ceiling fell in Bruce and Carrie's room, we remembered the great time we had with Ben and Heather when we all stayed in Disneyland's Grand California--------soooo many fun memories. We plan to make some more tomorrow.

No comments: