Saturday, March 21, 2009

Big Driving Day----Texas is Really W I D E
















From Tucson to San Antonio we drove about 575 miles and we are super tired. Hopefully this will be our longest drive. However we weren't too tired to check out the River Walk we had been hearing so much about. It really is a fun place with lots of activity and I think everyone in San Antonio spends Saturday night at the River Walk. It is an area along a 2 1/2 mile stretch of the river in downtown San Antonio. It is below street level, but there are tons of restaurants and shops along the river. We had a very romantic dinner outside with a table overlooking the river. We are staying at a fabulous place--the best one yet. We only wish we had others to share it with us as it is so big----three bathrooms, two bedrooms, plus a loft, and three flat screen TVs . The decor is western and is really darling. I could handle hanging out here for awhile.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

looks nice, and good food

Jill said...

Ha Ha - yes Texas is wide!!!