skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, February 27, 2009
Day 6 Final Day in Victoria
We decided to check out the little houseboat complex right next to the our condo on our morning walk. They are really very cool and each one was unique. I loved the sign on one which read "Boring Women Keep Immaculate Houses".
2 comments:
Jill
said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
March 7, 2009 at 8:11 PM
Jill
said...
All I can say is I must not be a boring woman!
March 7, 2009 at 8:13 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Blogs
Eric & Jill
12 years ago
Tiffany & Dan
15 years ago
Craig & Karen
October 8, 1965
Bruce and Carrie Poulsen and Family
Eric and Jill Poulsen and Family
David and Heidi Mason and Family
Dan and Tiffany Schwebach and Family
Ben and Heather Magleby and Family
David and Grace Poulsen
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(1)
▼
2009
(60)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(21)
▼
February
(10)
Day 6 Final Day in Victoria
No title
Late this afternoon we walked to town to check out...
Day 5 Victoria and Surrounding Areas cont.
We took a ride today that I called, "The Mad Hatte...
Day 5 Victoria and Surrounding Areas
Day 4 On to Victoria
Day 3 Vancouver
Day 2 Vancouver
Arrived in Canada
►
2008
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(3)
Contributors
Bruce
Craig
David
Heather
Heidi
Jill
Karen
Miranda
Tiffany
2 comments:
All I can say is I must not be a boring woman!
Post a Comment