Criag and I left our beloved home in Half Moon Bay this morning knowing we won't be returning there for almost two years. It was overcast and a bit drippy so it made it less sad to drive away. As Craig and I walked through the house for one last time, it no longer felt like our home since all of our furniture, pictures, dishes, etc. had been put into storage, the house lacked that warm feeling that has always made it our home.
We are off now to Bear Lake for the summer, with a side trip to New York and San Diego and then we will be reporting to Missionary Training Center in Provo on September 6th in preparation for our mission to the Lansing Michigan Mission working as CES specialists. Criag is in the truck towing the boat and I am driving my car so we have stopped in Elko for the night for some rest. We are finally on our way----off to see the world.
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment