Several months ago, I bid on and won a phototography session at a silent auction. So, this past montth I decided it was time to use it and get a family picture. We have so few pictures of every one together. It is quite a challenge trying to get three 3-year olds and a 1 year old to look at a camera all at the same time. I feel we have a successful picture if no one is crying and every one is looking at the camera. Well, we got it. Angela Person took these pictures of our family at Woodward Park. I love all the fall colors and especially love the triplets faces in these pictures. They were such good sports.

2 comments:
I like the bottom one better - for what it is worth
Thanks for the GREAT family pictures. I can't believe you got the kids all smiling at once!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment